since we all use WhatsApp in our mobile phones but we also lack that there is no official WhatsApp software for PC but there is something known as WhatsApp Web which you can use to access your WhatsApp account on your PC.
is it save to use WhatsApp Web?
the question in your mind will be is WhatsApp Web secure?
yeah WhatsApp Web is save to use because if you use WhatsApp app in your smartphone then you don’t need to worry about the Web version also because you trust WhatsApp as a whole and yeah there are some privacy concern about WhatsApp but we all known how big is WhtasApp.
The algorithm in which it works updates time to time so it became difficult for hackers to get into WhatsApp account without accessing anyone account details.
without connecting your Phone with WhatsApp web the WhatsApp Web is not going to work which makes it more secure.
some privacy concerns about WhatsApp Web
yeah there are many privacy concerns about WhatsApp Web which are-
if somebody in your surrounding have your mobile phone on which your WhatsApp App is installed they can easily connect your account with an Whatsapp Web by which they can access everything which is present on your WhatsApp App without even knowing your.
there is a way to known about is anybody has connect your WhatsApp to Whatsapp Web
- open your WhatsApp App on your android or iPhone device and
- click on the three horizontal dots which are on the upper-right of your WhatsApp.
- and if anybody has connected your WhatsApp with their PC then you will see a connected PC like this as shown on the image
- just remove it if you are not the one who has connected it.
so check regularly on this WhatsApp Web section that you are fully private or somebody is staring at you.
you really do not need any other application in your PC to use WhatsApp but you need all these things to use WhatsApp on your PC
What to do with a QR code from web.whatsapp.com?
with using this QR code you can connect your WhatsApp to the Web App of WhatsaApp. means that after scanning this QR code by your WhatsApp App now you can easily use the WhatsApp on your PC by just using a browser like chrome.
What You Will Need to Run WhatsApp Web
there are three things that you will need to Run WhatsApp Web on your PC –
- mobile phone with active WhatsApp Account : first of all you need a WhatsApp account and also which is already logged in on an mobile phone weather on iPhone or Android.
- Your PC : you need a PC with a web browser on it yeah you can use my favorite Web browser Internet Explorer.
- active internet connection : the third thing that you need is my Oxygen that is Internet.
How does WhatsApp Web works
WhatsApp Web works by connecting with your WhatsApp account which is on your phone and without it, you cannot use WhatsApp Web, in fact, the WhatsApp Web app does not container every feature that the mobile version has but a lot of them are there.
also if you already have connected your phone with WhatsApp Web and trying to use WhatsApp Web on your PC it will only work if your phone has the internet connecting. if any of the messages are not received by your WhatsApp App then you will not see any message on the WhatsApp Web.
Can I use WhatsApp without QR code?
till known we have already discussed a lot about WhatsApp Web but now let’s talk about How to use WhatsApp Web on your PC or tablet
just follow these simple steps to setup your WhatsApp Web-
- first of all go to any web browser on your PC and search for web.whatsapp.com. on the address bar and open it.
- now open your WhatsApp App on your android or iPhone device and
- click on the three horizontal small dots and then click on “WhatsApp Web”
- their a QR code scanner will be opened and just scan the QR code which is on your PC screen and yeah,
- Boom you WhatsApp is now on your PC cheers.
How to Log out from WhatsApp Web
there are two ways by which you can log out from WhatsApp web
PC method : by using you PC you can easily log out from your WhatsApp Web account you just need to click on the the menu button then,log out and you are done.
by Phone: by using you android or iOS device you can also log out from your WhatsApp Web you just need to follow these steps:
- open the menu > WhatsApp Web > click on the one Web account from which you want to Log out and click on “Log out”.
Is web WhatsApp automatically logout?
if you have check the box of remember me you won’t be Log out until or unless Your Log out manually via your PC or your mobile phone.
that is it for this article guys i”ll catch you in the next one till then,
you can also read these: