so i know you are searching for how to take a screenshot on mac or your are searching for how to take a screenshot on windows so i am going to tell you how you can screenshot in any of your computer weather Mac or windows so lets began
so there are two sections in this article the first one is how to screenshot on mac and other one is for windows
the method which i have told in this article will work for every version of windows as well as for every version of Mac.you don’t need to install any additional software to screenshot you window so lets start with mac,
follow these steps to take screenshot on mac
how to take screenshot on Mac
To take a screenshot of whole screen
- on your keyboard of mac press command + shift + 3 key
- your whole screenshot is ready on you desktop as a file.
To take a screenshot of part of the screen
- On your keyboard press Command+Shift+4,
- then drag the cross-hair pointer or the mouse pointer to select the area to capture.
- while drag don’t release the keys after selecting the required area release the keys and,
- and when the area got selected release the mouse button.
- The screenshot is taken.
- and you can find it on your desktop as a file so yeah you are good to go.
now i will discuss ho to take a screenshot on windows this method is valid for all types of windows version so yeah it’s great so lets jump on to the steps required to take a screenshot on windows.
how to take a screenshot on windows
- The button used for doing this will be name as Print Screen button on your keyboard. The print screen button will be labeled as “PrtScn,” “PrntScrn,” “Print Scr,” or or something else on your keyword if you won’t find it i will suggest you another method in this article
- now for taking the screenshot on your windows press window logo + “PrtScn,” “PrntScrn,” “Print Scr,” keys and your screen will be dim for just few milliseconds and,
- now your screenshot is taken,
- to view your screenshot go to C:\User\Pictures\Screenshots or open your my computer on windows 7 or this pc in windows 10 and
- go to pictures and then click on screenshots and there you will find the screenshot that you have taken.
To Take a Screenshot of some portion of Your Screen
- search for a tool known as “snipping tool”
- and just click on click with scissor icon and,
- select the required area that you wanted to capture
- after drag just release your mouse button and then a popup window will be opened
- you can also make some edits on your screen shot and
- after making some edits or without edit just hit the floppy or save icon and select the path to save you screenshot and
- yeah you screenshot has been save boom..
guys this is all about for today now this is the time to say byy so yeah i will catch you in the next one till then,
you can also read these: