i know how its feels when some one ask to use your phone whether your mother,father or you sister or your friends and your phone there are certain apps which you don’t want to show them hmm some dating app or your girlfriend messages o yeah in this article i will tell you how you can hide your iphone apps so that no body could known your secrets.so yeah let’s began,
hide apps on iPhone
restrictions is a built in feature on iPhones or IOS devices which allows you to hide certain apps which your don’t want to show on your iPhone home screen the restrictions also hide apps according to age like you can select to hide apps which are not for 18+ or other.
follow these steps to hide apps using restrictions
- go to your iPhone or IOS device setting > general > restriction
- there you will find enable restriction button just simply enable it
- it will ask you to enter a password so that other cannot access your restrictions apps and yeah enter the password and re-enter it and you are good to go
- now select the certain apps that you wanted to hide from your iPhone or IOS device home screen.
- caution: no third party apps are going to hide so use the below method to hide them
- the first method to hide third party apps is just scroll down and check on”Don’t allow apps” and yeah by doing this no third part apps will be shown on your home screen.
- since restriction won’t allow s you to hide certain third party apps so you can use the age bases app hider for example if you wanted to hide tinder just select the option of 12+ option and if you wanted to hide some social media apps you can select 9+ option by this these apps can be hided
- if you don’t known what is your app age requirement just go to app store and check for it and yeah just select the age option according to your apps.
guys this is for this article so hope you have found this article useful and thank-you for visiting thearensic and hope your secrets remains the secret.
and i will catch you in the next one till then,
you can also read these: