if you have a weaker password or a password that somebody know about it so how’s the idea to change gmail password so guys in this article we are going to talk about how you can change your gmail password.
we will discuss the method which can be used to change your gmail or google account password by using your mobile as well as desktop or laptop.
Change Gmail Password
- open a browser e.g. chrome and search for the term “google account” or click here google account login to your google account for which you want to change the password.
- click on the security optional and in the Signing in to Google section click on the password option,then you will be asked to enter your gmail password and
now a new window will be opened and there you can enter your new gmail password and also re-again your password on the confirm box and just click on change password.
now you will receive and e-mail from google confirming you that your password has been changed.
change your gmail password using mobile phone
- open your gmail android app in your iPhone or android and click on settings.
- now click on manage google account.
- now go to security tab and there you will find password option on”sign in with google” section and just click on that
- and enter your new password that you wanted to be and make it strong by using upper-lower case with numbers and other symbols.
- now click on change password boom your password has been changed via using your mobile phone.
thank you for visiting to thearensic but you can also thank me by just checking out my other new article so i will catch you in the next one till then,
you can also read these: