yeah i known-i know now you wanted to block a number of a person which is irritating you so here i brought the solution of your problem and a brief article on How to block a number on IOS also How to block a number on android.
if you have a IOS device then follow all the given steps which are given below,
How to block a number on IOS
- go to your phone or calling app and go to contact.
- select the contact number which you wanted to block and click on that contact.
- scroll down below you will see an option of “block this caller”.
- click on that and then click on “block contact”.
- you can repeat this same process to block your recent calls or a missed call just click on info button and scroll down and hit on “block this contact.
- to manage you blocked contacts go to your settings > Phone > call blocking and identification.
- here you can find all of the block contacts and if you wish to unblock them just swipe left and the contact will unblocked.
now,lets jump on to how to block a number on android,
How to block a number on android
so there are variety of companies which uses android as their standard operating system and they put their custom ROM in the android so yeah there will be different methods in different android phone to block a number so yeah,
i will tell you a method which will be similar in all the android phones but it has some minor changes on blocking the number so lets began
just follow these steps-
- just go to your Phone app and then you will find probably two tabs one will be “recent” and other one will be “contacts”.
- if you want to block a recent number just hit on the info button and there you have to search for the option of “Block” and when you got if hit on it and conform it.
- now if wanted to block a number from contacts just go to the particular contact then find the option of “block” and block it.
- if you want to unblock a number just head back to that contact and hit on “unblock” and you are good to go.
now,we i am set to say good by to you so yeah
i will catch you in the next one till then,
you can also read these: